BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 13

Luck of the Irish



McKenna found a four leaf clover at a nearby park. Since she has some Irish in her I guess this will bring her some "Good Luck".

















Today McKenna is 10 years old.

8 comments:

m@R(! said...

Happy birthday! i hope upi have a "lucky" birthday!

Stacey said...

Wow Kenna! You MUST be REALLY lucky to find a 4-leaf clover on your Birthday! Love you!

Ashley MacKay Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Happy Birthday McKenna! I think Jason was glad to have her back. He actually mentioned having her in primary so at least he noticed! I love your new jewelry too. I can't wait to examine it up close!

B. R. Griffin said...

I used to search and search for four leaf clovers forever. and i have never ever even found before.

I wasn't sure if they even existed until now. ;)

Heidi Parson said...

I totally remember you from High School small world! I need your email adress that is connected with your blog to add you. Thanks so much!!

Amy Brown said...

I used to search forever and ever and Johnny's baseball games for four-leaf clovers and I NEVER found one!!! You are so lucky!

m@R(! said...

cari..where are you? miss you!!!!