Shantae coming out of Ballet. She loves her outfit she gets to wear. Hopefully I can get some pictures of her in the studio soon.
Wednesday, September 24
Ballet Princess
Posted by cari at 9/24/2008 01:01:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scott Cari McKenna Shantae Colby
Shantae coming out of Ballet. She loves her outfit she gets to wear. Hopefully I can get some pictures of her in the studio soon.
Posted by cari at 9/24/2008 01:01:00 PM
4 comments:
Pretty in pink. I like your ballet outfit too.
She looks great, where did you find such a modest ballet outfit?
so tell me if i am wrong but she looks just like you did at that age!!! of course i dont' remember i've seen pictures.
I love her modest ballet outfit too. The dance center sent me to a certain ballet store. Also Tae does look a lot like me and I can see Kenna looks a lot like me too.
Post a Comment