BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 27

Hawaii

Scott is in Hawaii for the week. He arrived on Sunday and forgot to call me and his phone was turned off. He said he would call as soon as he landed. The worried person I am thanks to my grandmother, I was searching the internet and looking on Fox news for any plane problems. I even had to look on CNN. Well four hours after he arrived he called and did get there safe and was taking in all he could of Hawaii, plus he was with his boss. He is so excited to be in Hawaii for a work conference. They go in the morning from 7:30 until noon and then from 5-7:30 at night. Scott thinks it is great that he gets time to site see or just sit on a lounge chair and sleep during the day. The girls gave him two of their toy animals to take, so he could send pictures back to them. I will post pictures of his trip when he gets back. I was going to go, but with being pregnant and already taking a trip to California, I'll have to go another time. Scott's company are making some major cut backs this year, so people are a little on edge with their jobs as well as many people in the US. I guess we will see how his job goes, but atleast he has so many contacts that it won't be hard to find another job. His boss is also worried about her job. But for now Scott is soakin up all the sun he can get.

4 comments:

m@R(! said...

LUCKY!!!!

mommag said...

Ya - it was -18 degrees here the other day. Hawaii sounds really nice right now.

m@R(! said...

yep i did make them...did you??? they are SOOOO easy & cute. i wish i could do them with you.

Stacey said...

Is your snow melting much in Spokane yet?