I like how he looks like the thinker statue in the third one. But overall I like the first! I can believe his rolls. He is getting big so fast, what a cute boy!
Kenna loves Soccer and Basketball. She starts high school this year.
Tae loves soccer.
Colby is all boy.
About Me
cari
I love Sports. Volleyball and basketball top my list.I enjoy scrapbooking. I have been married for 16 years and have two girls and one boy. I am quiet and try to be a peacemaker. I enjoy reading, watching my kids play soccer and relaxing.
8 comments:
My favorite one is the first one! He is such a cutie! AND A CHUNK!! I miss you and can't wait to see you in three days!!
Jeremy likes the second picture where he is flexing! haha
I like how he looks like the thinker statue in the third one. But overall I like the first! I can believe his rolls. He is getting big so fast, what a cute boy!
The first one is my fav. He is so adorable. Love you guys!!!
They are all good photos. I like the first photo best. He is growing so fast.
these pictures are adorable. i love them! the first one is probably my fav.
Hey! What an adorable little guy! I LOVE the last one even though they are all pretty darn cute! Glad to see you guys are doing well!
I love the second, and I had the same thought as Jeremy- he's showing off his muscles!
Post a Comment