BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 14

White Christmas



My goal for this Christmas is to have a "White" one. I love snow on Christmas day, but that is really the only time. I love looking at the trees all covered in snow. But the "White" Christmas I want is the movie. I love musicals and for some reason I have never seen the movie White Christmas. I think my sister Amy really likes it. I taped it on Sunday and I was able to fit ten minutes of it in last night. So let's hope I fulfill my "White" Christmas this year and finish watching the movie.

3 comments:

m@R(! said...

hopefully it is a white christmas with me??? i miss you

cari said...

I finished watching it. Hooray!

GRIFJR said...

Just to be politically correct shouldn't it be Caucasion Christmas? Working in HR make me think about this quite often. I had to talk to a staff member this morning about saying "HO, HO, HO!" in the office place. I suggested "Lady of the Night, Lady of the Night, Lady of the Night."