Colby received a sweater from a lady Scott knows through work.
This morning Colby was between Scott and I in bed as we were cuddling. Colby says dada dada, and about ten seconds later he says mom mom and then said babo for baby. It was the cutest thing and put a smile on our faces. We are fortunate to have a beautiful little boy.
You are so lucky Mckenna can watch the kids for you. I would be going out every week!!! We still use the same vacuum we got when we were married from your parents Stake. We just keep replacing the belt.
Colby looks adorable in his sweater. He is a handsome one!!!
Kenna loves Soccer and Basketball. She starts high school this year.
Tae loves soccer.
Colby is all boy.
About Me
cari
I love Sports. Volleyball and basketball top my list.I enjoy scrapbooking. I have been married for 16 years and have two girls and one boy. I am quiet and try to be a peacemaker. I enjoy reading, watching my kids play soccer and relaxing.
3 comments:
he is soo cute...i love your valentine present.
You are so lucky Mckenna can watch the kids for you. I would be going out every week!!! We still use the same vacuum we got when we were married from your parents Stake. We just keep replacing the belt.
Colby looks adorable in his sweater. He is a handsome one!!!
I love that sweater! I can't believe he's talking! I love little baby's voices. You'll have to record it so we can hear him!!
Post a Comment