BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 24

A little Stink in the sink!


Colby was playing in the sink Scott was working on. Yesterday I was trying to turn our kitchen faucet off and it wouldn't work. So I push harder on the faucet and it broke and water went flying every where. I hurried and called Scott for help on what to do and had a hard time turning the water off. Figured it out, cleaned up the water and went to Lowe's and purchase a new sink and faucet.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

mommag said...

Thats one way to get your floor clean. But I don't suggest it. New sink looks nice. Colby is darling.

m@R(! said...

i love this picture! i can't believe you broke your sink however it doesn't surprise me with how STRONG you are. :)

Stacey said...

That is so cute. What a pain that your sink broke, but your sink looks great, it is always nice to get something new!

Jo said...

This new sink could be the start of more new things in the kitchen. Hmmm....I have been waiting a long time for some renos in MY kitchen. Just how did you break the sink again?

cari said...

Jo I know trying to burn down the kitchen didn't work. Maybe just start taking things apart.