BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, July 11

What a Bummer!!

Bare with me as I tell about these two pictures of Colby. We found Colby playing in a garbage can yesterday and today we found him sleeping with his diaper he had taken off while taking a nap, but I did cover him up so you wouldn't see what I saw when I walked in to check on him. I hope this doesn't become a habit.
Isn't that bottom picture so cute.

 
Posted by Picasa


 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy Brown said...

I haven't checked your blog for awhile!! I LOVE THE picture of Colby in the red, white, and blue! SO CUTE. And that's hilarious that he slept with his diaper! I think Tae needs to enter our Christmas ornament tradition with her eggs! And looks like Kenna is doing awesome! #1!!!

mommag said...

He is such a beautiful boy.,