
Scott's Grandma passed away December 16, 2010 in Penticton, Canada. The funeral was Dec. 21 so we decided to stay in Canada for Christmas. The service was nice. She will be missed but is now with all her brothers and sisters. We loved hearing all the stories about her. Scott gave the eulogy. I met grandma the first time at Scott's dorm at Ricks college. When I first met her, I had the feeling I knew her from somewhere before. When I lived in Penticton I would visit her quite often. We liked the same TV program so I would go and watch it with her. My girls were sad and remember grandma always had cookies and a box of toys for them to play with. The day before she passed she was holding grandpa's hand and said that this would be her last Christmas and she kept staring at the wall and said she was coming. We will miss you grandma!
Monday, December 27
Posted by cari at 12/27/2010 10:16:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment