BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 20

First Day Of Spring!!!






This past week we have had sunshine, rain, wind, more sun, hail x3, and last night brought in some snow. Today I went out and took some pictures of our flowers blooming, with snow next to them. Also there is a robin in one of the pictures. I have seen alot of birds in the last couple of days. Good thing the sun is starting to come out today to melt the snow.
Tae is holding her hair growing bunny she got from G&G Cutler. She has been fascinated with the grass growing on the bunnies. I think they will need a hair cut soon.

1 comments:

m@R(! said...

yeah for spring...i love those bunny's with hair. cute! did your girls have a good easter. Kinley got a few eggs with candy..she is a sugarholic like her mom, so we only gave her a few jelly beans. Oh i have to tell you...yesterday at Nursery when Jon took her in. She went straight to a toy and then turned around to face JOn and waved bye-bye. I guess she didn't want him in there with her. :)