BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 17

Top five exciting things of our past week....

5.Sacagawea comes for a visit. McKenna presented her Sacagawea book report to her class. She dressed up like her and memorized a two minute speech to give to her peers. Pictures will come later, when her school holds a Wax Museum night for the parents.
4. Date Night. Scott took me out on a date.
3.Parade. Scott took the girls to the St. Patrick's Day Parade here in Spokane. Their school principal was in it as Principal of the year or something like that. The girls lasted 20 minutes out in the cold. Then went for green milkshakes. (I guess they weren't to cold)I was in Time Out during this.
2. Movie Star. While at the parade, Scott saw Christian Slater filming a scene for an upcoming movie.
1.Time Out. Went with some friends to "Time Out For Women". Enjoy many wonderful talks and music. Nice for me to get away from the business of life. Learned some things to help improve my life. I am working on my five split seconds everyday.

6 comments:

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Welcome to the blogosphere!! I already love your blog! The picture of your niece is the cutest ever. Wish I knew how to take good pictures when my kids were little. I guess they'll have to be emotionally scarred by the dark blurry pictures of them as a baby with our orange plaid couch as the background. Anyway, fun weekend with you. Now we can talk anytime! --love julie powell

m@R(! said...

hey cari...so who spoke at your time out? was it awesome???

cari said...

Mercy River, Michael McClean and Hilary weeks sang for us. Speakers were, Elia Gourgouris, Chieko Okazaki, Carolyn Rasmus, Mary Ellen Edmunds, Doug Brinley, Merilee Boyack and Jane Clayson Johnson(former early show anchor from CBS. It was awesome. Many of the speakers were funny. I really learned a lot.

cari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
m@R(! said...

I have heard lots of those name but have3 only heard DOug Brinley speak..he is funny and blunt!! :) i am glad you loved it...

Jon Allen said...

Very festive green blog!