BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 20

GO MCKENNA GO!!!


McKenna loves soccer. Last Saturday we had beautiful weather for her game. Scott told McKenna that if she Scored a goal he would take her to DQ. Well she got two goals. So we went for ice cream. Yesterday the weather was FREEZING for the 8:30 in the morning game. Scott bribed McKenna again into a treat if she scored a goal. She scored two goals again. So we went to Starbucks for some steamed milk and hot Chocolate. Way to go McKenna!!!!

7 comments:

mommag said...

McKenna looks so cute. Did she get her hair cut? I love it. Tell her I'm proud of her.

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Yeah, we had a 9am game and came away feeling like a popsicle!! She does look so cute with her little windblown do! Too glamorous to have scored 2 goals! That's awesome.

EmHy said...

Hey Cari, just leaving you a quick note to let you know that we changed our blog address to negate our last name it is now funforhyandemi.blogspot.com. See ya.

m@R(! said...

way to go McKenna! cari have you been watching the bachelor?

cari said...

Yes I Have. How about you? Who do you hope he chooses?

m@R(! said...

yep i am into it. you started me on the whole thing. i wanted Noelle to win but she jsut got off. sad! i like the girl with brown hair that hicups. what about you?

cari said...

I like Amanda too.