I loved your build a bear post. We've always wanted to do that. It looks like your kids had a great time. The soccer pics are so cute. it does take over your life doesnt' it?
Kenna loves Soccer and Basketball. She starts high school this year.
Tae loves soccer.
Colby is all boy.
About Me
cari
I love Sports. Volleyball and basketball top my list.I enjoy scrapbooking. I have been married for 16 years and have two girls and one boy. I am quiet and try to be a peacemaker. I enjoy reading, watching my kids play soccer and relaxing.
3 comments:
I loved your build a bear post. We've always wanted to do that. It looks like your kids had a great time. The soccer pics are so cute. it does take over your life doesnt' it?
Hey the soccer photos are so cute, and where do you go to build a bear? It looks like you're having trouble getting spring to come, too.
Emi-Different cities have the Build-a-Bear Workshop. For Idaho I think the closest one to where you live is Boise.
Sugar-Soccer is a new experience for us. With Games and practices it keeps us busy.
Post a Comment