So Shantae turned 6 yesterday. It is hard to believe my baby is 6! We woke her up yesterday morning singing the birthday song. I think she was in a deep sleep because her eyes popped open really fast wondering what was happening. She went to kindergarten and the kids sang to her. Her principal gave her a pencil and a bear to hold for the day.
We had dinner and then presents and cupcakes. She had a great day and right before bedtime she wanted us to sing the birthday song again.
5 comments:
She looks like she is all girl! I can't believe your baby is six either. Do you find your have more or less free time without a baby and toddler around? I hope it's more. Later
Tae..what did you get for your birthday??
by the way cari I love your blog background..it is so cute!
I have more free time with out a toddler and baby. I dive more for activites though.
Tae got a dog named Rose and a little puppy to go with name Bud.
Rose-Bud. A bed for the dogs to sleep in.
I mean drive.
Post a Comment