BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, May 16

The Phantom Of The Opera is coming to Spokane in October. I purchased tickets today. Scott has wanted to go as long as I have known him. I almost bought him tickets to the SLC one in 1995 for a wedding present, but didn't. So finally we are going 13 years later. I wasn't a huge fan of Phantom until I met him. I love the music.

6 comments:

mommag said...

AAAGGGHHHH~!!! I'm so jealous.

EmHy said...

Have fun! I am jealous, too.

m@R(! said...

awesome!!! i bet you are sooo excited...did you know that Jon and i went a few years back in SLC..we got cheaper tickets from his work. we loved it!!
You will have soooo much fun...you guys deserve it.

Valynn said...

You guys will love it! Chris and I went about 14 years ago and thought it was great!!! The the music just can't be beat.

m@R(! said...

are you excited for your birthday tommorrow????????????

cari said...

Yes I am getting an Ice Cream cake. My fav.