



Idaho Falls is the best place to be on the fourth of July . They have a parade but the fireworks are the best I have ever seen. Melaleuca sponsors them and spends thousands on them. The fireworks are also synchronized to music. I have heard they are the best show west of the Mississippi. They last 31 minutes and are awesome.
The pictures I have posted are family members from my side of the family.
Friday, July 11
Idaho Falls 4th of July Parade and Fireworks.
Posted by cari at 7/11/2008 10:43:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It looks like you and your family had a blast in Idaho Falls!! It was wonderful seeing you @ Amy's wedding! Your girls are so cute, and have grown up so much! We don't see you nearly enough!
Nice to see you again! I can't believe how busy your summer has been! Keep having a great time!
way to post!! wow lots of pictures..i lvoe it. i am so glad i got to hang out with you. i already miss you. how is canada? and the cherries?? have fun
Love to see all of the pictures. So glad we got to see you! The 4th looked like fun!
Are you back home? You are in such big trouble. You were in IF and didn't come and see us!! Now seriously, I would really like to see you and Scott again sometime. I hope you let me know when your coming next so we can do something. Sounds fun though!
Hey, Cari. I never signed any consent form or permission slip saying you could post images online that have my hand in the corner, or half my face far off on the side.
You are lucking I don't take you to court for showing my hand.
;-) *wink *wink
Post a Comment