BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 16

Life is Like a Bowl of Cherries...sometimes it is delicious and sometimes it is the pits.




We are here in Penticton, Canada at grandma and grandpa Cutler's house.We are helping with their Cherry Orchard and just finishes up our fifth day of cherries. McKenna didn't want to take pictures and Scott was away in Las Vegas. So here is Tae and I. Tae has eaten about a pound of cherries herself.





4 comments:

Stacey said...

I WANT CHERRIES!!!! Looks like fun! I bet you get sick of cherries by the time you are done.

mommag said...

Cute pictures. We miss you!!

m@R(! said...

i am waiting for a picture of Tae with Cheeries all over her face. JK

m@R(! said...

hey cari...so remember that we were talking about grocery smarts and good deals..well i found pinchingyourpennies.com and it has pretty much the same thing..if you get confused on how to use it them call me. i lava you