BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, October 13

Franklin Fun Run



The girls had their annual Fun Run at their school a couple of weeks ago. It is our PTG' s biggest fund raiser. McKenna is with her friend Brenna. McKenna ran 107 laps. Her teacher Mrs. Gadua is in the blue tank top. I only got the back of her. The girl's had so much fun. After they enjoyed their juice bars.

3 comments:

m@R(! said...

wow that is a lot a laps!! i am impressed

m@R(! said...

i love how you use to think tuna fish was chicken. hehehe...do you still eat it?? i think it is pretty funny about the second hand thing...i still laugh about it when i look at a clock!

cari said...

It says chicken of the Sea. Everyone told me it was chicken growing up. I don't like fish, but I will occasionally eat tuna fish. mcKenna loves Tuna fish. Tae not so much.