BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 25

HSM3



































































My girls love high school musical 3(Well actually I really do too.) Scott and I took the girls to the movie tonight. We quite enjoyed the movie. The highlight was seeing my sister Amy in it. Amy and my brother Brandon were extras in the movie. Also my brother in law's sisters were in it as well. I couldn't find my brother because I am not sure which scenes he was in. We had a fun Saturday. McKenna went to activity days for three hours, then we were off to her soccer game. She played kids from her school as well as her 5th grade teacher's daughter. They ended up tying. Then we went to the movie and now we are carving pumpkins.

2 comments:

m@R(! said...

you got to see AMY...i can't believe she is in it. lucky!!!

Stacey said...

Wow it sounds like you guys had a fun day! I can't wait to see Amy in HSM3. I don't really have an excuse to see it. So I will probably have to wait till it's on DVD.