BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, December 4

Day #3 at Disneyland Friday Nov 21

The Three Musketeers loved Lego Land.




























We enjoyed are last day of Disney land. It was more crowded then the other two days. Small world re-opened for the Christmas season and the lights were amazing. Tae loved sleeping beauty's castle all lit up. Some of us all caged up as monkeys o a ride. My mom and brother Brandon with Mickey. They also had the Christmas Parade and we were there for Mickey Mouses Birthday.



























































































This is what everyone felt like after the trip.

2 comments:

Valynn said...

Your trip looks like so much fun!!!! I love Disney World....and Disney Land too. There is no place on earth like it! Whenever I am there, it takes me back 20 some years and I feel like a child again.

Stacey said...

WOW! You guys packed a lot in to your trip! It looked like fun! The girls will always remember this!