McKenna and Shantae wanted to announce that their mom is going to have a baby sometime in April. This baby is a long time coming and we hope everything goes well. We look forward to seeing who will be joining our family.
So Fun! We are extremely excited for you! I want to know what you are having!!! The suspense will kill me if you keep it a secret!! You're girls will be so helpful.
I am so happy for you! Having a baby around is a lot of fun. You'll definitely get back into the swing of things soon enough... but CHERISH your sleep RIGHT NOW before it is gone for a while! Congratulations!
Kenna loves Soccer and Basketball. She starts high school this year.
Tae loves soccer.
Colby is all boy.
About Me
cari
I love Sports. Volleyball and basketball top my list.I enjoy scrapbooking. I have been married for 16 years and have two girls and one boy. I am quiet and try to be a peacemaker. I enjoy reading, watching my kids play soccer and relaxing.
5 comments:
wahoo!! congrats! so when do you find out the sex?? are you finding out?
Not sure. If Scott does the ultra sound I guess we will. I like surprises. So if we do find out maybe we won't tell anyone???
So Fun! We are extremely excited for you! I want to know what you are having!!! The suspense will kill me if you keep it a secret!! You're girls will be so helpful.
I am so happy for you! Having a baby around is a lot of fun. You'll definitely get back into the swing of things soon enough... but CHERISH your sleep RIGHT NOW before it is gone for a while!
Congratulations!
Congratulations, Scott and Cari! That is great news. I am sure the girls are really excited. I hope everything goes well too.
Post a Comment