The girls wanted to earn some money, so they raked up the leaves in the front yard yesterday, just in time for a gust of wind to come two hours later and knock down a whole new pile of leaves to rake for next weekend.
HAH!! It is a faun thing to rake leaves..we have been doing it every few days here and the stinkin' leaves keep coming down or blowing in from the neighbors.
Kenna loves Soccer and Basketball. She starts high school this year.
Tae loves soccer.
Colby is all boy.
About Me
cari
I love Sports. Volleyball and basketball top my list.I enjoy scrapbooking. I have been married for 16 years and have two girls and one boy. I am quiet and try to be a peacemaker. I enjoy reading, watching my kids play soccer and relaxing.
3 comments:
stop growing up so fast girls!!!!! i miss you!
Our stand of poplars in the back yard still have green leaves. Soon they will turn yellow and then it will be raining leaves for a week!
HAH!! It is a faun thing to rake leaves..we have been doing it every few days here and the stinkin' leaves keep coming down or blowing in from the neighbors.
Post a Comment