BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 13

Our life the last couple of weeks.

We have had a busy last couple of weeks. In six days McKenna had three Cross country practices and one meet. Plus two soccer practices and two games. She sure got her exercise and the next week was the same minus 1 soccer game. She has been busy. She stays in at recess to keep up on her homework.


McKenna with her cross country friends.
She came in 3rd two of her meets and the All-City
she was somewhere in the teens. She did well and
was the shortest of all the girls.

She is the second girl in the red.

Shantae is enjoying soccer.

Mckenna and Tae at their FUN RUN for Franklin School.


Tae and her teacher.

4 comments:

m@R(! said...

i want to play kenna play so bad...these pictures bring back memories when my life was ALL soccer. oh and i think we should find an ultrasounds job for Scott here in utah!! let's get to work.

Amy Brown said...

wow, I have to say that your girls look beautiful!! I LOVE that picture of Tae running the fun run, and then the picture of Kenna right underneath! They both have beautiful smiles! I think Kenna is growing up too fast though! I also think you should move to Logan...or Salt Lake!! : )

EmHy said...

You are a very busy woman. I think that is great that your daughter is doing track as well as soccer. It will help her be a great soccer player! Do you remember Brother Walker that was in our bishopric or high council advisor when we were at Ricks? We went and played mud football out in a field at his house. He passed away right before conference weekend and his funeral was on Oct. 1st. Thought you would want to know. Scott might remember him too. Jerry Walker was his son. Anyway, have a great week ole friend of mine.

Stacey said...

Your girls are so busy. I don't know how you keep up! It is great the girls are so active and they look like they are having fun. How exciting Kenna is doing Cross country, right up my ally:)