BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 18

9 Months Today


Colby is now 9 months old. He stopped army crawling at 8 months and went into crawling. He is such a busy boy as he loves to climb. He says hi daddy and only says mom when he is crying and really wants me. He loves to eat anything he can gets his hands on. Really likes rice, noodles, baby bananas and applesauce. Usually when daddy is around he wants to be with him unless it is feeding time. Colby has four teeth and loves to bite things. He will go after your nose so be careful. He will stand for along time by himself until he realizes, wait I am standing I better get down. He likes to walk around things and use his hand held walker. I have been training him to sleep through the night and the last week he has done so well. (10 hours a night). He likes to dance to the music! He is 21 lbs and growing.













5 comments:

m@R(! said...

i miss him!

mommag said...

He is so cute. I miss him too. Thanks for sharing.

m@R(! said...

what is your email address? the one i have for you isn't working. i have so pic from sledding.

Amy Brown said...

What a cutie!!! I want to cuddle with him!! He's growing up so fast. It's fun seeing what I have to look forward to.

Stacey said...

Colby looks so much like your girls...just a boy. You definitely have a mold and can tell he is a Cutler. I love this age, I can tell you are enjoying him.