BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24

Aaron




We had a great weekend in Penticton. Sorry the photos didn't turn out great, but this is what I have of this great occasion. Aaron was baptized by his brother Scott and confirmed by his father Cam. Aaron is trying hard to set a great example for his boys. Doing great Aar!
McKenna and Shantae loved being with their cousins. Brandon and Brad were really good with Colby and wanted to help watch him. Brandon even fed him breakfast one morning.
After the baptism we went out for Chinese food. Yum!
The kids were all so good this weekend. We played charades and a Mafia game.










What handsome men. We love you Aaron!!!







The Cutler Family.

5 comments:

Jo said...

It was a very happy event. Looking forward the next baptisms...

Stacey said...

This is GREAT!! So good to hear:) Glad you got to share this happy event with your family!

m@R(! said...

that is neat!!!

mommag said...

That is wonderful. I am so proud of Aaron - its not an easy journey back.

Amy Brown said...

Awesome!! I had no idea Aaron was getting baptized! Congrats!!