BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, May 12

Happy 60th Anniversary Grandpa and Grandma



My grandparents started the Rose Shop in IF many years ago and sold it to a young guy to help him out. So for their 60th Wedding Anniversary my mom and her sibling had a open house at the Rose shop to honor my grandparents. Many family and friends came by to visit my grandparents which was so touching. There was also a small program at the end. I heard it was a beautiful night. Wish I was there. I am very grateful and lucky to have such wonderful grandparents. Love you both and "Forever's As Far As I'll Go"!

1 comments:

Amy Brown said...

I haven't checked the blog FOREVER! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair cut! It's so cute. Add i really love the soccer ball. It looks awesome. And...i commented after the awesome story of how the Dragons beat the Fire!!!