*your baby gets sunburned from a soccer game that you thought would be cold but ended up beautiful with sunshine. (Poor baby with a red face for church , but at least he didn't get a Redneck).
*your oldest daughter gets accused of slapping the opponents soccer team coach.(story later)(didn't I teach my daughter not to slap people).
*for Mother's Day you get a moldy plant from your family.(Its the thought that counts-but it should turn out beautiful if I don't kill it first.)
*for Mother's Day dinner you get some of your husband's left over dinner from the night before.
*and you know your a bad mother when your baby decides on Mother's Day that he no longer needs to use you like a cow. I guess he is officially weaned.
The good thing is that I am not a redneck, oh wait maybe after this post I am a redneck.
Okay so I really don't think I am a bad mother, but I am glad I am a Mother and have a family that loves me and kids that love me no matter what. I am also grateful for the Mothers I have in my life. I am blessed!
Monday, May 10
You know your a redneck, I mean a bad mother when........
Posted by cari at 5/10/2010 01:24:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment