I know it has been a while since I blogged. Here is an update on our family. The kids are busy with school and sports. Scott is busy with work and has travelled to Seattle twice and Las Vegas once in the last month. He helped the Scouts at our church with a garage sale. They made over $600. He is going on a hunting trip soon and can wait to be up in a tree stand and spend time with his dad, uncles, brother and nephews. Colby is busy playing with his toys and going everywhere in the car to pick up his sisters. I am busy being Tae's classroom coordinator at school, co-chairing the school carnival, PTG meeting, activity day helper at Church, coaching Tae' basketball team, getting the kids to where they need to be, helping with homework, making lunches, trying to clean house, laundry, chasing a toddler and being a wife. I know everyone is busy, but I think I need to simplify some.
Wednesday, November 10
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
So what do you do in your spare time? :) Enjoy it while it lasts.
WOW!! I need to take some of your tasks. All I do is play with kids and think about the family newletter. (i don't clean)
You are one busy mama! Your kids are getting so big...it really goes by too fast. We need to see you guys sometime soon!...just another thing to add to your list. Maybe we could meet up in seattle sometime early next year. I could try to get one of my parents condos:)
Post a Comment