I was taking a shower and Colby was playing in the cupboard next to me. Next thing I notice he is in the shower with me with his PJ's on. I didn't even hear him climb in. He is such a boy and loves to climb and be busy. He is a great sleeper and doesn't cry often when I put him down for a nap or sleep. He knows how to open doors and loves to get in the fridge. He loves to walk behind me when I am sitting on the ground and put his arms around me and give me a hug. He is a sweet boy. I am truly blessed to have him.
Wednesday, November 10
A Shower of Blessings
Posted by cari at 11/10/2010 11:28:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
that is the best story ever!!!!! I can't get over how much energy this boy has, he is always on the move.
This is so funny! HaHa!
Post a Comment