

We celebrated Colby and Tae's birthdays and Easter all the same day. Grandma and Grandpa Cutler came to join in the celebration.
Wednesday, May 4
Birthday and Easter
Posted by cari at 5/04/2011 11:26:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scott Cari McKenna Shantae Colby


We celebrated Colby and Tae's birthdays and Easter all the same day. Grandma and Grandpa Cutler came to join in the celebration.
Posted by cari at 5/04/2011 11:26:00 AM
4 comments:
What fun times! I thought I better write a comment, since most my people that look at these pictures don't leave comment. Yes I am talking about you, GB, GGC, GGG, KR, JW,AB!
I am glad my initials aren't on there..Probably because I've wrote a comment on EVERY post. Perhaps I should slow it down a bit.NAH! It feels like I'm hanging out with you when I leave commments.
I'm glad the birthday were a big hit. Colby is old. AND Tae. I remember 4 years ago when I was at your house and Tae had her WHOLE entire birthday planned out and it was a month away. HAHA!! Does she still do that?
Well, it was nice hanging out with you. :)
love ya
Sorry - I haven't been on the blog for over a month. It has been so much fun to catch up with all the pictures and happenings. Looks like a great birthday. I love your family and miss them. Love Colby's excitement and Tae and McKenna look beautiful.
Post a Comment