BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 30

"Wunder" what I receiver for My "Wunder"ful Birthday!!!!!




This post is for My "Wunder"ful brother Johnny. LooK what arrived to my home from the "Wunder"ful country Canada just in time for my 'Wunder"ful birthday! One of your favorite "Wunder"ful candy bars. A WUNDERBAR. When I eat it I will think of you and wish you could be eating this "Wunder"ful Wunderbar with me. Yum yum.

Oh and have a "Wunder'Ful day.

Ps I "wunder" if I should share this "Wunder'ful candy bar with my kids? nah

Have a "Wunder"ful night.

4 comments:

cari said...

Hey does anyone know where my Wunderbar went. Johnny did you eat it?I can't find it. I "Wunder" where it could be?

GRIFJR said...

Quit trying to tease me...I drove up late one night, took your candybar, and then came home. No one teases me with a WUNDERBAR! NO ONE!

cari said...

You must of because I still can't find it!!!!!

cari said...

I found it!!!!!!!!