BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 19

Colby Scott Cutler
Born April 18, 2009 on Aunt Amy's birthday.
7lbs 11oz.
20 inches long.
Light brown hair ,blue eyes.
Little brother to McKenna and Shantae.
Heavenly sent and perfect in every way.







Father and Son

Grandpa Cutler








Big sister Tae and McKenna











Grandma Cutler



































14 comments:

Stacey said...

OH!! He is perfect you guys!!!! hank you for sharing the pictures. We are SO excited to get to know him!! Big sisters look so sweet with him and very proud. We love you and take care of yourselves:)

m@R(! said...

He is sooo cute! In the last picture he looks just like Scott. hehehe! i have been looking forward to pictures all day so thank you for posting! Now that i see pictures though it makes me want to hold him. congrats!!!!

Valynn said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's a cutie. Don't hesitate to call if you need anything. I'm available to bring you dinner, watch kids, and better yet...cuddle the baby.:)

Brandon said...

I am an uncle..... again! Yippee!

B. R. Griffin said...

He is beautiful. Can't wait to hold him.

mommag said...

That last comment was from me not Brandon. Love you all.

Ashley & Donnie said...

Cari Congrats!! He is darling! What good big sisters your girls will be!

Wahly said...

Cari,
He is so cute!!!! My volleyball team was passing around the phone, they ll thought he was cute too. I am so happy he is here. We can't wait to hold him. I get him before Chantal!!!

Amy Brown said...

What a cutie!!! i'm jealous of everyone that got to hold him! Thanks for having him on my birthday! I'm happy to share! And it made my day! I'm glad that everything went good! i love you so much!

Amy Brown said...

That is amazing!! Congratulations!! You all look SO happy! :) He is very blessed to have been born into such a wonderful family!! love, Jeremy

m@R(! said...

i just have to say that i look at your blog constantly because i LOVE looking at Colby!! Most of the time newborns look pretty ugly to me (not mine of course) but Colby is already so cute.

sugarcoatedcyanide said...

Oh, I was hoping you'd posted pictures! He's adorable. Beautiful face. Beautiful family. Take care of yourself!

GRIFJR said...

Man, that is a cute kid. Besides the slight conehead, he looks like he has great skin - he almost looks like a 3 month old. The last picture of him crying looks like a newborn, but other than that he looks so perfect! Nice job guys! Congrats! We can't wait to see him...

Nessa said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet him! You look great!