BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, April 6

Our last month

I don't have much to say except it has been a month since I last posted. So here are some things of our past month. The girls had their school auction March 7th and grossed $34,000 for the APPLE program. That was a fun night. I finished my 90 hours for the Apple program as a volunteer. Shantae continues doing ballet and McKenna stared back up into soccer. Her first game is Saturday, April 11. Shantae, with another classmates, represents her first grade class for ASB meetings at Franklin for the next few months. I helped the girl with three book reports. I got my haircut and joined a book club. I also went to a few doctor appointments and had another ultrasound. My due date was moved up to the 11th of April, but we are sticking with the 18 beacause my earlier ultrasound due date said the 24th of April. We just figure or little boy will come sometime in April and probably around the 18th. Oh and we finished up our Taxes and got our refund back and I applied for a renewal of my passport. We also enjoyed a week off of school for spring break. Now we are getting ready for baby and still pondering on a name. We have narrowed it down. So will let you now when baby comes and his name.

2 comments:

m@R(! said...

WOW..your due dates are ALL over the place. I am curious to see when this little one is coming. He has been fooling EVERYONE! and what book are you reading for your book club?

EmHy said...

Good Luck on your last month of pregnancy! Hang in there, I HATED the last month. I know patience is a virtue. It sounds like you are doing some great things. What is the apple program? That is a huge amount of money for a school auction, what kind of stuff was auctioned off?