BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, April 9

Top 10 reason why I should deliver this baby!!!

I have about 10 days until my due date, so here are my TOP TEN REASONS WHY I SHOULD DELIVER MY BOY!!!
10-Easier to walk.
9-No more Karate movements to my ribs.
8-People won't keep wondering if I am ever going to deliver this baby!!!
7-I'll be able to tie my own shoes. Thanks to all those people who helped me in that area!!!
6-I won't have to use the bathroom so much.
5-Get rid of my heart burn.
4-Lose 10+ pounds.
3-Get some good pain medication.
2-The labor pain will be over.
1-So I get to hold my cute bundle of joy!!!!

This is for Dave in case he ever needs a Top Ten List idea.

Over all I have enjoyed my pregnancy and feeling the baby move inside me.

3 comments:

m@R(! said...

that is hilarious!! just hopefully he doesn't come out 10 lbs.

Marshall said...

This is such an exciting time... I'm thrilled for you guys! I'll keep in touch so we can help you out anyway that we can! Good luck over these next few days (isn't it funny how these short couple weeks can seem like the longest part of the pregnancy?!)!

GRIFJR said...

YOu rocke! Hang in there!! Hopefully the thing will come soon...