BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 18















Happy Birthday Baby! Hard to believe you are 1 today.




















Colby with a cookie in his mouth.





















We are so grateful you're in our family. We love you!

5 comments:

m@R(! said...

wow! he devoured that cake! he seems so happy. it was cute to hear him jabbering on the phone.

GRIFJR said...

Oh my Gosh! Colby LOVED his cake...that is so cute. I can't believe he doesn't mind getting that messy. So fun!

mommag said...

That is so funny. Did the blue come off??

cari said...

Yes it did, luckily.

GRIFJR said...

Okay - first of all, I think that Stacey must have logged in as me and wrote that message, because there is no way I speak like "Oh my gosh" and 'so cute.' Sorry, just not manly. Jon might talk like that...

Second, that boy loves his food. Stacey has tried to get our kids to eat like that with their birthday cakes and none of them have ever dived into the cake like that!! Awesome!