We have had nice weather here, so Monday we took the kids out for a walk/bike ride. Then yesterday Colby brought me his shoes for the first time. I put them on his tiny feet and then he went to the door and looked out the window. I thought maybe he wanted to go outside like we did Monday night but wasn't sure. I didn't think he would remember we need shoes on our feet to go outside, plus he likes putting my shoes on himself, so I just went on cleaning house. a half hour later I took him downstairs to get the laundry and he took me to the back door. I knew he really did want to go outside. Too bad it was nap time. But after nap and dinner he was finally able to go outside with McKenna, Tae and dad while I went to a meeting. He loves it outside and this morning he brought me his shoes again. Funny kid.
Wednesday, April 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment