Tae's class watched their Caterpillars turn into Butterflies for their science class. Tae loved looking to see how her caterpillar was doing as they were in containers at their desks. When all the students caterpillars turned into butterflies they went to a nearby park and released them. Tae's butterfly flew out as soon as they open the container and went to a near by bush and rested for awhile.
How fun. What a great thing for the kids to see. They won't ever forget that. I wonder were you could find the larve (sp?), Hunter and Ryan would love to see that.
Kenna loves Soccer and Basketball. She starts high school this year.
Tae loves soccer.
Colby is all boy.
About Me
cari
I love Sports. Volleyball and basketball top my list.I enjoy scrapbooking. I have been married for 16 years and have two girls and one boy. I am quiet and try to be a peacemaker. I enjoy reading, watching my kids play soccer and relaxing.
2 comments:
How fun. What a great thing for the kids to see. They won't ever forget that. I wonder were you could find the larve (sp?), Hunter and Ryan would love to see that.
so it is true!?!? catapillars actually do turn to butterflies! that is awesome tae watched it.
Post a Comment