Cari I just found your blog, and saw the picture of Colby in his "Sunday" Onsie. Glad it fits...but probly not much longer! He is such an adorable little guy, I love the smiles! ps my blog is allaboutshavonne.blogspot.com
Kenna loves Soccer and Basketball. She starts high school this year.
Tae loves soccer.
Colby is all boy.
About Me
cari
I love Sports. Volleyball and basketball top my list.I enjoy scrapbooking. I have been married for 16 years and have two girls and one boy. I am quiet and try to be a peacemaker. I enjoy reading, watching my kids play soccer and relaxing.
4 comments:
i can't believe how much he looks like scott.
Cari I just found your blog, and saw the picture of Colby in his "Sunday" Onsie. Glad it fits...but probly not much longer! He is such an adorable little guy, I love the smiles!
ps my blog is allaboutshavonne.blogspot.com
Cari,
He is so adorable!!!
What a cutey! Would have loved to have been there to hear him laugh for the first time.
Post a Comment