BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, May 14

"Celebrity" Nickname

Brangelina, Bennifer, TomKat, Barachelle. These are some celebrity couple nicknames. I can't think of any more off the top of my head. I was looking at one of my friends blogs and she put her husband and her names together and came up with a cool name. I was thinking I wonder what nickname Scott and I(Cari)could use. It took me about one second to come up with ours. We are SCari(Scary). I think that sums us up pretty well. What would you and your spouses "Celebrity" name be???????Don't be shy now!!!

6 comments:

m@R(! said...

scary!! that is hilarious...
ours would be marathon. no wonder!

m@R(! said...

so amy and Jeremy would be JerAmy. ha

Jo said...

Cam and Joanne would be "JAM"

GRIFJR said...

Jacey (J.C.), Stajo, McGriff

mommag said...

I think ours would be JoDi

mommag said...

O how about Dijon - like in the mustard - Yea - I like that!