I woke up with the best present on my doorstep this morning. All the black Friday Ads. Yes I love black Friday and getting up early and going shopping. I usually go with my mom or sisters, but this year hopefully Scott will go with me and McKenna will babysit. . This year our family didn't travel anywhere for Thanksgiving and I find myself cooking my first turkey all by myself. This is also the first year in a really long time my mom, her parents and all her brothers and sisters will be together for Thanksgiving at my aunts house. Boy I miss those times of being at my grandma's house with all my aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents and family. Great memories I have as I reflect back and think of all the blessing I have in my life. Family being the first. I am also fortunate to have a wonderful husband, who has a great wife as he is out hunting with a friend right now, two beautiful girls and one busy little boy. Happy Thanksgiving!!! Love you all!!!!!
Thursday, November 26
All my many blessings!!!
Posted by cari at 11/26/2009 11:14:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I forgot to send out Birtdhay wishes for my cousin Brantley. Happy Birthday!!!!!
Happy Thanksgiving Cari! This was my first Thanksgiving away from home and i really missed getting up and going shopping with you and everyone! I went by myself! haha
Post a Comment