BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, November 17

Day 0 or second 1- Our Trip to Maui

We booked our tickets in February to Maui and couldn't believe the day had finally arrive for us to leave on our trip. On Halloween morning, at 5am, we started our trip with Grandpa and Grandma Cutler, Scott, Cari (Me), McKenna, Shantae and Baby Colby to Maui. We first travelled by car two hours to Pasco, WA for McKenna last soccer came of the season. They lost and then we went to Costco for lunch. Then we travelled three hours in the car to Portland and checked into the Hampton Inn hotel. I took the girls swimming, while Scott and His mom went to IKEA. Then we went to the Panda Express for dinner. Then checked out the Sports Authority store and went back to the hotel and played UNO. We didn't take the girls trick or treating because the night before they had a trunk or treat at our church. Then we went to bed anticipating out flight in the morning to Maui. Posted are a few flowers from Hawaii.




















Favorite Scenery picture.




Hawaiian State flower the Yellow Hibiscus




Bird of Paradise Flower

4 comments:

m@R(! said...

it's soo beautiful

Amy Brown said...

I love that scenery picture! I want to go to Hawaii!!

Stacey said...

What a beautiful trip! You guys packed so much in.

mommag said...

It was so fun to read about your trip and see all the pictures. I'm so glad you got to go. It is an amazing place.