BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16

Day 2

I spent some time at the Kaumole Beach by myself and it was so nice and peaceful. Then the kids, Scott and his mom joined me. We played in the waves, went on a cheap body board and snorkeled some.

Later, we went to Lahaina to check out the sites and purchase tickets for the Luau, submarine and Maui Ocean Center. We found a shaved ice place that my Uncle Darrell recommend we get, and eat it with ice cream and Maui milk .They were so big and soooo good that we went back for more on another day. Now I want to go back to Maui just for the shaved ice (okay and a few other things). We did get a variety of flavors. Tae liked the bubble gum, McKenna the volcano(root beer and Cherry) Scott and I the tigers blood( strawberry and coconut).

2 comments:

m@R(! said...

i LOVE that shaved ice...did you bring me back some?

Amy Brown said...

Tiger's blood is the only kind i will ever buy!!