BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 16

Day 5

We took our time getting ready for the day. Went to Wal-mart, then to Shell to pick up a CD to help guide us on the road to Hana. I get car sick and was worried about this trip. Glad I went as it was so beautiful there. So green, with beautiful waterfalls and gorgeous flowers and beaches. The road was very winding with over 600 curves and 54 bridges. We stopped a lot on the way so I didn't get sick going to Hana. On the way back home we didn't stop and I got sick the last two miles out of all the curves. We had to stop for a minute to rest. I was glad the sickness didn't last long.



Road to Hana


Stopped at the botanical gardens.






Private Waterfall.
A black sand beach.
Cave

Colby didn't like any of the ocean water.

1 comments:

Amy Brown said...

i always got sick when riding the bus around Hawaii! I've been looking everywhere for a swimsuit shirt-top thing like Mckennas!! They are so cute. I finally found a three-quarter sleeved one at the DI, but I like the short sleeved one more!! Cute smiles Colby!