BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 3

Baby Cutler, Girl or Boy?


Here are the pictures of our baby that Scott took tonight. He had work send him an ultra sound machine to our house for the day. Scott scanned three other pregnant ladies in our ward plus me. He ended up with two ladies expecting girls and two with boys. He also scanned our girls' hearts, which they thought was pretty neat. He ended up finishing my scan around 11pm. So for those of you who are anxiously waiting to find out the sex of our baby, keep looking at the pictures below and good luck figuring it out. We are happy that the baby looks healthy and growing well. Isn't my baby so cute?!!!!

6 comments:

m@R(! said...

adorable!!

Stacey said...

I think he has cute lips!

EmHy said...

Oh my I am so excited for you both! We like boys at our house. I think they are easier to raise, but I hear the best part is just beginning.

EmHy said...

Oh my I am so excited for you both! We like boys at our house. I think they are easier to raise, but I hear the best part is just beginning.

EmHy said...

Whoops I didn't mean to publish that twice. Congrats three times I guess.

B. R. Griffin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.