Monday, February 9
Yes to Chocolate
Shantae informed me that she watched a comercial today that said chocolate was good for mothers, so let's eat up.
Posted by cari at 2/09/2009 07:55:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Scott Cari McKenna Shantae Colby
Posted by cari at 2/09/2009 07:55:00 PM
5 comments:
oops I spelled commercial wrong. But still eat lots of chocolate this week!!!
Just tell me when and where and I will meet you there! :)
yum! i bet you will be getting lots of chocolate for valentines day. :)
We just learned how to make truffles in Relief Society! YUM!!! If you come visit :) we could make some...hint hint....after the baby has come of course...
ABSOLUTELY!!! Hey, I got the b-day treat. Thanks! I was wondering what the mysterious disc in the card was for then I found the magnet so I got it!
Post a Comment