Wow you have a lot of dolls Tae! It looks like you have your ears pierced Tae or are they pretend? Sometime I think Samantha would look more like a girl if her ears were pierced, I just can't bring myself to do it.
i have a hard time wanting to peirce my girls ears when they are this young but I've thought about it a few times. It is hard to know when..i probably will when they want to do it. It seems like the older they get the less exciting.
Kenna loves Soccer and Basketball. She starts high school this year.
Tae loves soccer.
Colby is all boy.
About Me
cari
I love Sports. Volleyball and basketball top my list.I enjoy scrapbooking. I have been married for 16 years and have two girls and one boy. I am quiet and try to be a peacemaker. I enjoy reading, watching my kids play soccer and relaxing.
4 comments:
Wow you have a lot of dolls Tae! It looks like you have your ears pierced Tae or are they pretend? Sometime I think Samantha would look more like a girl if her ears were pierced, I just can't bring myself to do it.
No her ears aren't pierced they are clip ons. She wants to, but I want her to wait.
i have a hard time wanting to peirce my girls ears when they are this young but I've thought about it a few times. It is hard to know when..i probably will when they want to do it. It seems like the older they get the less exciting.
THANK YOU TAE!!!! That is awesome! I do love High School Musical! and I lOVE your pictures!!
Post a Comment