Isn't the 4D US so cool! I had something like 14 US with Sami, so I really new what she looked like, when she came out I was like yep, that's exactly how I thought you would look. We are really happy for you guys! Hopefully I will be able to send more baby stuff with your parents. I was going to give you our swing (it's brand new) but it's pink. You can still have it if you want it. Just let me know. Hopefully I can send stuff with them when they come in March.
Kenna loves Soccer and Basketball. She starts high school this year.
Tae loves soccer.
Colby is all boy.
About Me
cari
I love Sports. Volleyball and basketball top my list.I enjoy scrapbooking. I have been married for 16 years and have two girls and one boy. I am quiet and try to be a peacemaker. I enjoy reading, watching my kids play soccer and relaxing.
3 comments:
wow!!! is that BIG thing what i think it is??
Isn't the 4D US so cool! I had something like 14 US with Sami, so I really new what she looked like, when she came out I was like yep, that's exactly how I thought you would look. We are really happy for you guys! Hopefully I will be able to send more baby stuff with your parents. I was going to give you our swing (it's brand new) but it's pink. You can still have it if you want it. Just let me know. Hopefully I can send stuff with them when they come in March.
Yes I will take the swing. That is something I really wanted to borrow from someone. Pink is good!!!
Post a Comment