McKenna's basketball team took first place last week in their Y ball tournament and became the Champs. They were pretty excited. They didn't play as well the first of the year as they were getting use to new team mates. The last four weeks of play they really improved as a team. Way to go McKenna!!!! The one picture is taken in really bad lighting.
Good job McKenna! You look like a star in your team photo and we love the trophy. Whether you win or lose, you are and will be forever a champ in our eyes.
Kenna loves Soccer and Basketball. She starts high school this year.
Tae loves soccer.
Colby is all boy.
About Me
cari
I love Sports. Volleyball and basketball top my list.I enjoy scrapbooking. I have been married for 16 years and have two girls and one boy. I am quiet and try to be a peacemaker. I enjoy reading, watching my kids play soccer and relaxing.
5 comments:
WOW..good job McKenna..you even got a trophy!
Way to go McKenna! I bet you are fast!
Awesome McKenna - wish I could see you play. Maybe next year.
Good job McKenna! You look like a star in your team photo and we love the trophy. Whether you win or lose, you are and will be forever a champ in our eyes.
That's my niece! Go Kenna!
Post a Comment